Thought there might be an interest in what I keep in the place of greatest prominence on my bookshelf-
- Reprint of the original 1611 King James Bible. It was a gift from the youth group I pastored at Beech Bluff Pentecostal Church.
- Book of Abraham Lincoln’s speeches on the Civil War
- John Maxwell’s The 5 Levels of Leadership
- John Maxwell’s Leadership Gold
- Jim Collin’s Good to Great (on loan currently)
It changes every once in a while, but this is pretty typical of what I might be spending my time reading.
I recently started The Resolution for Men, by Alex and Stephen Kendrick, based on the movie Courageous. For fun, I’ve been reading Project President by Ben Shapiro. When I get time, I’m going to read more of America: The Last Best Hope by William Bennett, which I got for Christmas.